Sunday, February 5, 2012

Essie Iilacism review

Wow! First Blog and first post and I couldn't be more excited. My first review is on Essie Lilacism, and the first thing I have to say is It's beautiful and just my kind of color...I LOVE PURPLE. The first coat is a little rough; it looks streaky and very light in some spots but after you put on the second coat it fills it out and it has a great shine to it...I didn't even need a top coat. I love Essie products and I think you get what you pay for.
Happy Superbowl Sunday...Go Patriots.


5 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful soft color.

    I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! :)

    Check it out:
    http://polished-paradise-nails.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king
    play bazaar The more you spoil your dog, the more you enable bad behavior such as begging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be careful with purchasing single-family homes in a local that is loaded with investment property. Normally, a rental neighborhood is certainly not an alluring area for purchasers who need to raise a family. The estimation of single-family homes right now neighborhood won't almost certainly go up particularly on account of their area. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you make a Facebook account, it is significant for you to be very dynamic. In the event that you never post any substance, how might you anticipate that individuals should stay intrigued. Recordings, pictures and customary postings are only a piece of what you will require in the event that you need to excel on Facebook.
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete